The BIM Execution Plan (BEP) is one of the most important elements of any successful BIM project. It defines the expected BIM deliverables and guides the coordination of the project teams. BIM6D has the experience in developing BIM Execution Plans. We begin with a stakeholder workshop to establish the project goals and team capabilities. From this we develop a customized BIM Execution Plan that defines the following:
- BIM Strategy and objectives
- Ownership and role definitions for each party involved
- Project Information and workflow requirements
- Project worksharing, exchanging processes, coordination and aprovals
- BIM Deliverables for every stage of the project
- Time scheduling and owner guaranties
- Revisions and improvements.
We ensure that all teams are effectively working towards the sucessful delivery of the project with the owner requirements.