- LASER SCANNING
- BIM OBJECT CREATION
- VISUAL PROGRAMMING
- CLASH DETECTION
- DETAILED DESIGN
- STRUCTURAL DESIGN
- MEP DESIGN
- INSOLATION VALUES
- SUN PROTECTION
- DAYLIGHT REQUIREMENTS
3D model representation is the visualization of the design result, this is extremely useful because it allows, at first, to directly detect geometric issues, it also allows visual validation of technical solutions, and to show the architectural design quality to the client, materials, finishes, lighting, etc.
There are a wide variety of ways to show a 3d model, depending on the use intended and objectives for the visualization, we can develop a vast amount of useful information:
- Renders:Realistic representation of the final appareance of the project. Allows to select strategic points of view, to generate concrete scenes to enhance in the project.
- Lighting Analysis: Can be evaluated through specific scenes, in different moments during the day, how the daylight influences the interiors, to truly control colors and material qualities with a specific daylight and artificial lighting.
- Walkthrough animations: on video format, or with real-time visualization like a video game.
- Clash detection – Modelchecker: We generate interactive models to detect and correct interferences between disciplines.
- Laser 3d scanning: Allows to generate a digital model from the existing geometry to incorporate to the project.